The ambition of TEMPEX.BG is to be exemplary and correct with its customers. Part of this engagement is related to the protection and preservation of your personal information. The collection of personal data is only possible with an order or voluntary registration. We guarantee that the collected personal data will not be provided or sold to third parties.
TEMPEX.BG is an online store for air conditioners and accessories. The online store TEMPEX.BG is owned by TEMPEX Ltd.
- Address: Bulgaria, 4004 Plovdiv, 52 "Kuklensko shosse" blvd.
- VAT: BG115628318
- National Phone: 0700 45 300
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: tempex.bg
Art. 1. TEMPEX Ltd. takes measures to protect the general data of the User pursuant to Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR) and the Personal Data Protection Act.
Art. 2. TEMPEX Ltd. processes the general data of the User on the grounds of Art. 6, para. 1, b. of GDPR - processing the data is necessary to execute a contract to which the entity is a party.
Art. 3. TEMPEX Ltd. has published information regarding the general data, which is been processing and the purposes for that and also all the required information pursuant to Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council 27 of April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of general data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/ EC (GDPR) in Mandatory Information on the Rights of Data Protection, available on this address, with which the user declares with the acceptance of and these general terms and conditions that they are familiar with and agree.
Art. 4. When providing the service TEMPEX Ltd. acts only on the instructions of the User of the service and only insofar as it may have control over the general data that the user processes. The contract for the use of service and the use of its functions and capabilities are made available by TEMPEX Ltd.
Art. 5 For security reasons of the user's general data, TEMPEX Ltd. will send the data only via email, created by the User at the moment of registration.
The provisions of the legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to matters not regulated in these general conditions. All disputes concerning the interpretation and implementation of these general terms and conditions and the interpretation and execution of distance contracts for goods commissioned by the online store will be settled by agreement and, in the event of failure to do so, the dispute will be referred to the competent court: on claims by consumers - according to Art. 113 Code of Civil Procedure, and in other cases, if the jurisdiction is not imposed imperatively - before the competent court in Plovdiv, according to the rules of the generic jurisdiction under the Civil Procedure Code, namely the Plovdiv District Court or the Plovdiv City Court.
All information posted on this site in the forms of texts, photo materials, etc. is copyrighted and any unauthorized use of the information may infringe copyright, trademark rights, or legal regulations. It is strictly forbidden to use, copy and publicly distribute this information. If you violate these terms, the right to use the site may be terminated.
The commencement of the business relationship between the customer and tempex.bg, owned by TEMPEX Ltd., begins after an order has been placed through the online shopping store tempex.bg. This process includes the completion of required general and business data, compliance with the general conditions for using the online store tempex.bg and finishing the order.
The completion of the order begins the moment a company employee takes part in it. If the order is sent after working hours, but in the working week or non-working day, the execution will begin on the next working day or week. In the event of a change in the value of the ordered goods between the sending of the order and its commencement, the customer pays the goods at the price at which they have ordered them.
The customers have the right to change or cancel their order within an hour, after placing it on a working day. When changing an order which is already made, the customer is not forced to purchase a product with the same value or from the same brand. In case if there is already an invoice, it could be canceled or issued a credit note.
All orders, placed on this online store, follow the shipping guidelines described on this page.
The method of delivery for air conditioning systems is specified after a conversation with the customer depending on the location and the specifics of the installation. TEMPEX Ltd. will choose the courier company or the instakkation group to deliver and install the air conditioning system. The time for delivery and installation of air conditioning systems depends on the occupancy of the installation groups and is specified in a preliminary conversation with the customer.
Shipping and prices:
- The delivery for all orders from the online store worth over BGN 300 is free on the territory of the whole country;
- The delivery price of all orders worth less than BGN 300 is calculated by the courier company;
- The ordered products are sent after our associates contact the customer to confirm the order;
- For delivery and installation of air conditioning systems outside Plovdiv city area, there is an additional 1,50 BGN tax per traveled kilometer.
- The specifics regarding the delivery and installation of air conditioners are agreed in advance by phone
More information about the installation service can be found on the Delivery and Installation page.
Products that do not require specialized installation are delivered within 3 working days. They are sent through a courier company with which TEMPEX Ltd. has a contract.
Delays may occur in the following circumstances: national holidays, out of stock products from the import company, incorrect data submitted by the recipient and errors in the operation of the courier company.
The customer has the right to refuse the ordered goods if they or their packaging is damaged during transportation.
Payments can be made by cash on delivery, credit/debit cards, or bank transfer.
All prices on the online website are final including VAT.
If the customer is paying by cash, they need to make the payment to the courier when receiving the order. Advanced payment is not necessary. After the payment is made, the contract is in force by both sides.
All products offered by tempex.bg are new and come in original package with respective warranty period specified by the manufacturer and according to the law of Customer Protection. If a defect occurs within the warranty period, please contact the authorized service, which addresses you can find in the warranty card of your product. You can find more information on page Warranty terms.
(Art. 44 of the CPA) Contract off-premises is every contract between a dealer and a consumer:
- concluded with the simultaneous physical presence of the dealer and the consumer in a place other than the dealer's business premises;
- where the consumer has made an offer for a conclusion of a contract in the same circumstances as those mentioned in p.1;
- concluded by the dealer or by means of distance communication immediately after personal and individual contact has been made with the consumer at a place other than the dealer's business premises with the simultaneous physical presence of the dealer and the consumer;
- concluded during a trip organized by the dealer with the aim or effect of selling or promoting the sale of goods or services to the consumer.
(Art. 45 of the CPA) Distance contract is every contract, concluded by a dealer and consumer as a part of an organized system for distance selling or distance service system without the simultaneous physical presence of the dealer or consumer, through the exclusive use of one or more means of communication distance up to a conclusion of the contract, including of the time of signing the contract.
(Art. 50 of the CPA) The consumer has the right to withdraw from a distance contract or an off-premises contract, without giving an explanation, without due compensation or forfeit, and without paying any expenses, except for the cost from Art. 54, para. 3 and Art. 55, in 14 days from the date of:
- signing the contract - for a service contract;
- acceptance of the goods by the consumer or by a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer - in the case of a sales contract.
(Art. 54 of the CPA) When the consumer has exercised his right of withdrawal from the contract distance or off-premises contract, the dealer shall reimburse all sums received by the consumer, including the cost of delivery, without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date of who has been notified of the consumer's decision to withdraw from the contract.
- (2) The dealer shall be obliged to reimburse the sums received using the same method of payment used by the user in the original transaction unless the consumer has expressly agreed to use another method of payment and provided that this is not cost-related to the consumer.
- (3) The dealer has no obligation to reimburse the additional costs of delivering the goods when the consumer has explicitly chosen a way of delivering the goods other than the cheapest type of standard delivery offered by the dealer.
- (4) In the case of a sales contract where the dealer has not offered to take the goods on his own, he may withhold the payment of the amounts of the consumer under par. 1 until he receives the products or until the consumer provides proof that he has sent the products back, whichever is the earlier.
If you want to use the right to withdrawal from a distance contract (meaning to return a product that you have bought within 14 days from receiving it), please follow the steps below:
1. Send us the following data to e-mail: email@example.com
- Number of order
- Product name
- Code/serial number of the product
- The date you have ordered
- The date you received the product
- Reason for returning it /on your request/
- Name of the consumer
- Address of the consumer
- E-mail of the consumer
- Telephone of the consumer
2. After sending the data, a representative of tempex.bg (TEMPEX Ltd.) will contact you.
3. After you receive a confirmation from tempex.bg (TEMPEX Ltd.), send the product to:
- Address: Bulgaria, 4004 Plovdiv, 52 "Kuklensko shosse" blvd.
- National Phone: 0700 45 300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.tempex.bg
Changes in terms
What is a "cookie"?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your internet browsing device (e.g computer, tablet, or phone). Cookies don't store your personal details such as your credit card details, your name, or your date of birth.
What types of Cookies do we use?
The website TEMPEX.BG uses the following types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Security and identification
Used to facilitate users of TEMPEX.BG. This type of cookies are created when the user logs in to his account. Their purpose is to identify the user within the specific session, to control the security of the connection and to ensure that the information that the user enters is visible only to him. Security and authentication cookies are automatically deleted after the end of your browser session and are kept for a limited time in order to ensure uninterrupted operation of the site. It is important to note that these, as well as other types of cookies on the site, do not store the entered personal data.
- Website traffic
These cookies collect statistical information about site traffic, including the number of visits, the length of stay, the popularity of individual pages, the sequence of browsing, repeat visits and the time of exit from the site. This allows us to track the success of our products and campaigns, as well as the effectiveness of their presentation on the site. Analyzing the data, we come to solutions to improve our product portfolio and user experience on the site.
- Preferred settings
These include cookies to store information on language selection, location and display settings according to the type of device from which you access the website. The goal is not to have to re-select settings that you have already confirmed or rejected in a previous visit to the site or in the current session, thus ensuring maximum convenience of visiting the site.
You can delete your cookies from the browser that you use. Please note that if you restrict certain types of cookies, our site may not work completely correctly and you may not be able to use its full functionality.